Your shopping cart is empty.
|Museum Quality Canvas||Satin Photo Paper||Watercolor Paper||Loose Canvas|
Museum quality satin canvas OBA-Free, 19 mil, bright white, poly-cotton blend, satin canvas using an acid free,neutral pH coating. Archival certified for 100+ years.
The slightly textured, satin (or luster) surface is like the E-surface papers that were popular in dark room printing. It is 11.5 mil, 300g and is a premium-quality, resin-coated inkjet photo paper
Acid free, cotton rag-based paper with a bright white, textured surface. This 300g paper has an extremely high color gamut and black density perfect for artists and photographers looking for a bright white, textured surface.
Loose Canvas is the same material we use for the stretched canvas. Select "Just the print rolled up" as your finishing option when selecting the Archival Canvas product. Click here for more information
Custom size prints are available
ART CAPTURE FEE : $65 per piece *
quantity discounts available
2-5 $55 each
5 or more $45 each
This service includes:
- Photographing / scanning your art with our state-of-the-art, professional equipment
- Professional color correction to accurately match the original
- Your high-resolution digital files will be emailed to you, uploaded to your account, or you can also bring your own USB memory stick for dowload.
$5 Charge for putting image on a CD
- 100% Guaranteed Satisfaction. If you aren't happy (and you will be) with the accuracy of the image capture, then you don't have to pay.
* This is a one-time setup fee for those who do not already have high-resolution digital files. This fee is waived if you already have a good digital file for us to work with. Quantity pricing is available.
Please contact us if you have any questions regarding this service.
This is only visible to you because you are logged in and are authorized to manage this website. This message is not visible to other website visitors.
Click on any Image to continue
Below, select which favorite lists you would like to save this product into.